Comment on page
Ledger.Com/Start | Live to start setting up your device
This content is for those who have decided to go with the Ledger and want to know about the account setup of its various devices.
Setting up of Ledger Nano X
If you have the Ledger Nano X, then the below-mentioned steps are for the setup process. Do make sure that you perform these steps in the same sequence as they are mentioned:
- 1.Connect your Ledger Nano X with the USB to your computer device and then you will have to press the button that is right next to the USB port.
- 2.The button should be pressed till you see the logo of the Ledger Wallet.
- 3.Now you will have to press both the left and right buttons simultaneously, to set up both devices. But they are to be pressed when you see the option of ‘Set up as a new Device’.
- 4.In the next step, press both buttons when you see the ‘Choose PIN Code’ option. But do remember that the PIN should be 8 digits long. This will provide the best security.
- 5.Here, you will have to secure the secret recovery phrase of the wallet. The phrase would be showcased on your Ledger Wallet device word by word. Again press both the buttons to write the code.
- 6.To move further towards the next word of seed phrase you will have to press the right button.
- 7.This process is to be repeated till you reach the end of the seed phrase.
After this, you would be redirected to the account dashboard. The same steps are to be followed for the setup of Ledger Nano S.